The 2015 application phase is now closed .
We expect to start the 2016 NRAP cycle in the Spring.
Next steps in the 2015 NRAP cycle are:
1. Approval —Home Office supervisors must approve applicants’ participation.
2. Review — the NRAP Program Manager sends approved applications to the
assignment's Host Office Supervisor.
3. Interview — Host Office Supervisors may conduct interviews before indicating
their preferred candidate(s) to the NRAP Program Manager.
4. Matches — the NRAP Program Manager will notify applicants, who may receive
more than one offer (if you apply to multiple assignments) or none (if you are
5. Assignments — begin as negotiated between participants and their Home and
Host Office Supervisors.
Learn more about NRAP: