The 2016 application phase is now closed …
We expect to start the 2017 NRAP cycle in late winter.
Next steps in the 2016 NRAP cycle are:
- Approval —Home Office supervisors must approve applicants’
- Review — the NRAP Program Manager sends approved applications to
the assignment's Host Office Supervisor.
- Interview — Host Office Supervisors may conduct interviews
before indicating their preferred candidate(s) to the NRAP Program Manager.
- Matches — the NRAP Program Manager will notify applicants, who
may receive more than one offer (if you apply to multiple assignments) or none
(if you are not selected).
- Assignments — begin as negotiated between participants and their
Home and Host Office Supervisors.
Learn more about NRAP: